Fantasy Photo Manipulation: Hidden Valley

After almost one year long pause when I barely create some photo manipulation, during the last two weeks I´ve created not one but two manips! Both are landscapes. First one has a scifi theme and here is the second one. This time with fantasy theme.




I had hard time with blending the castle and even now after so many hours spent on it I´m not 100% satisfied with it. If you could give me some tips how to blend it better I would be really greatful.

On the picture below you can compare how this photo manipulation looks before and after applying lighting effects.


On the following video you can watch how the final photo manipulation was done layer by layer. I´m currently working on tutorial about this image. I´ll let you know once it´s published.


Have a beautiful day!