Everything That Was Before

Yesterday I couldn´t sleep. So many ideas flew in my head. So instead of being boring I sat in front of the computer and created this photo manipulation.

It originally started as completely different idea. Only the sky remain same as in the original concpet :) I experimented with few new techniques and had lot of fun. Most of the time creating photo manipulations is bit frustrating for me because I have very limited spatial imagination. But I really enjoyed it this time.


On the following photo you can compare how the photo manipulation looks after simple blending images and after adding lights and colors.


It´s quite easy to create it to be honest with you. I´m working on the tutorial right now. It should be online in couple of weeks :)

Do you have any ideas on topics you would like to read about in the future?