Dreams of Arctic Sea

Today I have wanted to take some stock photos for manipulation I´ve been working during past days. I have need some broken glass so I have taken some empty glass and very pretty hammer and prepare some dice. Have to say that neither my mom nor my sister have been much happy :)








Finished Results

This one I didn´t plann to edit but when I saw the photo on display of my computer the idea came so sudenly that I couldn´t resist and had to do this photomanipulation :)




Have to take three more with the similar theme to finish the assigment.


You can find these photos and photomanipulation on my DeviantArt page and on my Photoblog.



Before After

I couldn´t resist to take before & after photo:
Click on it to see it larger!


You all have a very nice day and have fun! :)