In Vintage Style: Give Attitude to Your Photos

I thought it would be great to create an article tailored exactly for you, my amazing readers! So what do you want to know about vintage post processing?


Time for experimenting!This week I´ve got little experiment prepared for you. I´ve recorded video of post processing of one of the vintage portraits I shot some months ago. I won´t write anything about the post processing but I´ll answer in depth all your question and next week update this article with answers.

I think it could be a great way how to show you exactly what you want to know. So will you ask now or now? :D

Below you can see what´s the video about.



And there is the video. I recommend you to watch it full size in high res to see every detail.
Don´t forget to ask your question!


Conclusion

I´m really interested how this experiment will work. I think it can be a great way to create articles which answers your exact questions.
Let me know what you think!

Do you know that you can follow me elswhere other than my blog?

fb Facebook
twitter Twitter DeviantArt


Have an amazing Monday!
- Jarka